Home Online Banking
Free – NO software to buy or install
Convenient – Simply login to your Home Online Banking account and you can access your monthly statements from your home or office computer. Save all your monthly statements to your computer and you will have the ability to retrieve past statements instantly.
Secure – Once enrolled, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. You no longer need to worry if your paper statement is late or lost in the mail.
Welcome to online banking that’s easier to use, more convenient and secure. Now you can have access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and never leave your home, and it’s FREE.
With Home Online Banking you can:
- Access your account balance information on checking, savings and loan accounts.
- Look up the account history and verify Visa Debit Card transactions.
- Perform transfers between accounts and schedule recurring transfers.
- Initiate stop payments.
- Run customized reports.
- Change your password and email address options.
Electronic Bill Payments
Ever forget to send a payment? Now you can have them sent electronically, automatically, on the same day every month. Help reduce the number of checks, stamps and envelopes you use, and it’s FREE.
- You must first be an online banking customer.
- Payment options: one-time payment setup and modification, recurring payments, payment confirmations, payment warnings and bill indicators.
- Create payment rules: setup automatic or recurring payments by payee, make manual payments, mark a bill as paid automatically.
- Bill management: display bills by payee, date or status; bill details and history; bill payment and payment history; and pending payments.
- Status updates: track number of bills, payments or scheduled payments.
- E-mail notifications: set up alerts and notifications of bill arrivals and lost/late bills, bills exceeding amount levels, payments due and payments made.
- View reports: default payment reports, customized user reports, complete selection criteria and sorting capabilities.
- E-bills: if a payee offers e-bills and it has not been set up, the system status will display “Set up e-bill” and gives you the option. If not available for a payee, status displays “Not Available”. Once an e-bill is set up and retrieved from a payee’s website, it is made available to you.
- Finance Management: download to various accounting packages such as QuickBooks or Quicken.
Note that standard rates and fees from your wireless carrier may apply.
See how it will make your life easier…
- Quickly keep tabs on your money whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Take care of bills, transfers and more with just a few simple taps.
- Monitor your account activity so you’re always in-the-know.
Your phone is always within reach…now so are your finances.
NOTE: With Mobile Banking, the “Terms & Conditions” of Online Banking apply.
Forget running to the bank to deposit checks. With Mobile Deposit, a feature of The First National Bank of Elmer’s Mobile Banking App, you carry the bank with you. It’s as easy as endorsing **, taking pictures of the front and back of the check, verifying the amount of the check, and submitting for verification.
** Items presented for Mobile Deposits must be endorsed “for mobile deposit only”.
It’s easy to enroll. Retail customers simply click Deposits in the main menu of our Mobile banking App to begin the process.
Mobile Deposit – Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Deposit allows you to use The First National Bank of Elmer Mobile Banking App together with the camera on your supported iPhone or Android mobile device or tablet to capture check images and electronically transmit them to us for deposit into your eligible checking, savings, or money market account.
Who is eligible to use Mobile Deposit?
To use Mobile Deposit, you must be an active online banking customer and be enrolled in Mobile Banking. You will need the most recent version of our Mobile Banking App installed on your supported mobile device and a checking, savings, or money market account that is in good standing.
How do I enroll in Mobile Deposit?
If you have the most recent version of our Mobile Banking App installed on your supported mobile device, when you login, “Mobile Deposit” will be an option listed at the bottom of the screen. Simply select this option and you will have access to the service.
How do I access Mobile Deposit?
Everything you need to be able to use Mobile Deposit is conveniently located within our Mobile Banking App.
- Login to The First National Bank of Elmer Mobile Banking App
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit Only to the First National Bank of Elmer” below your signature
- Select “Deposit” from the menu
- Select “Deposit Into”
- Select the account into which you wish to deposit the funds
- Select “Check Amount” and enter the deposit amount of the check
- Select “Take Photos”
- You will be prompted to take a picture of the front and back of the check
- After each image is taken, select “Use Photo” to send the image. If the image does not meet certain real-time quality reviews, you may be prompted to retake the photo. Some examples may include a blurry image, corners of the check not being visible, poor lighting, missing endorsement, amount detected does not match the amount keyed, improper camera angle, etc.
- The images are validated to ensure image quality and to validate that the back of the check has been properly endorsed
- Verify the information and select “Make Deposit” to confirm the deposit
- If the deposit passes the preliminary image tests, the deposit will show as “Pending”. If the deposit has not been accepted, you will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address the bank has on file for your online banking account with an explanation of why the check was rejected.
- A confirmation will be sent via email to the email address the bank has on file for your online banking account once the deposit has been accepted
Are there limits on how much I can deposit?
Currently, the daily Mobile Deposit limit is $3,500.00. Each check is considered a separate deposit. There is no limit to the number of checks you can deposit in a day. Limits may vary and are subject to change.
What items can be deposited?
Mobile Deposit can be used to deposit most checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank, including but not limited to personal, business, and government checks. Mobile Deposit may only be used to deposit original items (checks) that are payable to the name of the account holder.
The following items are prohibited:
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Checks or items payable to you and/or another party, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks or items containing alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check (including the MICR line), or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check, as defined by Regulation CC.
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks as defined in Regulation CC
- Money Orders, Savings Bonds, or Traveler’s Checks.
- Checks that are not dated, dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit,
postdated checks, or not signed by the maker.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through drafts, as defined by Regulation CC.
- Checks that are irregular in any way (e.g., where the numerical and written amounts are not the same).
- Checks that have previously been presented for payment, either in person or electronically.
- Checks that exceed the deposit limits we establish for the Mobile Deposit service.
- Voided checks.
- Checks that are otherwise not acceptable to The First National Bank of Elmer under the terms of your designated deposit account.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions.
Do I need to endorse the back of my check before I take the picture?
Before making a deposit, you must endorse the back of the check as “For Mobile Deposit Only to The First National Bank of Elmer” along with your signature.
Do you have suggestions for taking good photos?
Photograph the check in a well-lit area. Lay the check on a flat surface and remove all other objects from view. Position your camera directly above the check and make sure all four corners of the check are visible within the frame. If you are unable to get a clear image of the check, please bring it to your nearest branch for processing.
When will I see the deposit in my account?
Mobile Deposit can be utilized 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except when our system is unavailable due to needed maintenance or system outages. Deposit information captured, submitted, and accepted on a business day prior to 4:00 pm EST will be considered for deposit on the same day. Deposits captured after 4:00 pm EST, or on a Saturday, Sunday, or federal holiday, may be considered for deposit on the next business day. We will make funds available for checks received, accepted, and successfully processed through Mobile Deposit as follows:
- $225.00 will be available on the first business day after the day of the deposit
- The remainder will be available on the second business day after the day of the deposit
What do I do if I’ve endorsed the item with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and the deposit will not process?
If your deposit cannot be successfully completed, please take the check to your local branch and let them know you were not able to deposit the item through Mobile Deposit. They will be happy to assist you.
What do I do with the check after it has been deposited?
Securely store the original check for at least 30 days after you have transmitted the image. Do not bring the check into the bank after you have successfully submitted the deposit unless it has been requested by the bank for verification purposes. By using Mobile Deposit, you agree that you will never re-present the original check.
How will I know if there is a problem with my mobile deposit?
There are several ways you may be notified if there is a problem with your mobile deposit. You may be alerted on your device after you hit submit. The message you receive will describe the problem. You may also be alerted via email or phone if an issue has been detected prior to the deposit being credited to your account.
If you have additional questions, please contact your local branch for assistance or call us at (856) 358-7000.
Mobile Deposit Instructions
Introducing Mobile Check Deposit… a more convenient way to bank.
- Download the First National Bank of Elmer App
First, download the First National Bank of Elmer App from your device’s app store.
- Log into the App
Log in to the app using your online banking user ID and password. Not enrolled in online banking? Visit us at www.ElmerBank.com to enroll today.
- Getting Started
To get started, choose “Deposits” then tap “Deposit a check”
- Choose an Account
Select the “Deposit to Account” field to choose which account you would like to deposit your check into.
- Enter the Amount
Next select “Check Amount” and enter the value of the check, then select “Done.”
- Take a Photo of the Front of the Check
Tap the check front picture icon. Your mobile device’s camera will automatically turn on. Place the check on a flat surface with a contrasting background. Have good lighting with no shadows so that the check stands out clearly. Turn your mobile device sideways and make
sure all four corners of the check are inside the box. Then tap camera icon to take the picture.
- Review Your Check
If you need to retake the photo, touch “Retake” and try again. If the photo is clear select “Use.”
- Take a Photo of the Back of the Check
Before photographing the back of the check, be sure it is endorsed with your signature and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” underneath your signature. Then you will need to capture the back of the check using the same steps you did for the front of the check.
- Verify All Information
Review all of the information. If everything is correct, select “Deposit.”
- Confirmation Screen
On the confirmation screen you will have the option to deposit another check. You will get an email confirmation when your deposit has been accepted. If the transaction is rejected, you will receive email notification. After you complete your transaction retain the check for 30 days after your deposit and then destroy it.
Text Message Banking
Keep your money under your thumb and get important account updates by text. Set your preferences to get quick text alerts for:
- Low-funds notifications
- Weekly balance updates
- Large withdrawals
- Send a text to instantly know your balance, check on your latest transactions or even transfer funds.
It’s all FREE and secure and it works on just about any cell phone.
Be sure to have your cell phone in possession when enrolling, and follow the 3 simple steps. Once enrolled, text message banking is completely set up and activated.