Unlimited Secure Investing
Insured term deposits without monetary limits
Assurance Through Insurance
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is a government agency that protects your bank deposited funds by insuring them.
Now, the process of achieving full protection for your cash has been simplified. FNBE allows customers to make a single deposit and have those funds automatically distributed to enough financial institutions different banks to achieve full FDIC coverage.
CDARS is a program FNBE is a participating member of to increase the amount of coverage you can obtain as our customer.
CDARS is an acronym for the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service. In short, CDARS allows a business to invest in Certificates of Deposit (CDs) held by many different FDIC insured banking institutions, so it can achieve full FDIC coverage for the total sum.
- Allows Businesses to invest in CDs over the 250k limit for full insurance
- Monies only invested with banks and savings associations in the registry
- Only US institutions can participate
- You only need deposit with one financial institution to achieve full insurance
- Limited paperwork
- We negotiate and set the rate for you, and you accept